Through Altostratus, Part of Telefónica Tech, Telefónica, and the open innovation initiative Wayra have launched the first edition of the Startup Cloud Competition.
This call recognizes technical talent, creative product or service solutions, and support Spanish tech startups that bring a disruptive approach.
This competition is aimed at companies that:
- Seed stage or later with at least one year of existence.
- Have a developed product.
- Have a solid human team.
- Possess capabilities in Cloud technology focused on Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
- Until May 31st: application submission.
- June 2nd: announcement with the five finalists.
- June 14th: presentation of projects in Madrid during the Startup TechDay event.
- Winner selection.
- Support from Wayra, including investment opportunities.
- Professional services worth 10,000 euros from the specialized consultancy firm Altostratus, Part of Telefónica Tech.
- Free access to Wayra's workspace.
- Invitation to the Wayra 2023 Retreat.
- Possibility to connect startups with the Telefónica Group, accessing extensive technological and business opportunities.
◾ More information: Startup Cloud Competition.